17th Annual Seacoast Half Marathon
Run through history to benefit Portsmouth NH 400
A street listing for the SHM course is below.
If you have registered as a virtual participant, you can choose where to run or walk!
Pick your favorite route and be safe! Thanks for your support!
- Portsmouth HS (Summit Drive) Start.
- Right on South Street to Broad Street.
- Right on Broad Street to Jones Street.
- Left on Jones Street to Sagamore Road.
- Right on Sagamore to the Foye’s Corner traffic circle. Download a (pdf) of the street names.
- Bear left onto Pioneer Road.
- Pioneer Road to Brackett Road. Right onto Brackett Road.
- Brackett Road to Parsons Road. Bear left onto Parsons Road.
- Parsons Road to Marsh Road. Go straight on Marsh to Rt. 1A.
- Left onto Rt. 1A, and past Oriorne Point Park, and Brackett Road.
- Rt. 1A/Pioneer Road to Foye’s Corner, then bear right onto Sagamore Avenue.
- Sagamore Avenue to Wentworth Road/Rt. 1B. Right onto Rt. 1B.
- Rt. 1B through New Castle onto Portsmouth Avenue, and then Newcastle Avenue.
- Newcastle Avenue through the stop sign, and straight to South Street.
- Left onto South Street to Summit Drive.
- Left onto Summit Drive and onto Portmouth High School grounds to the finish line.